I have my own separate rental agreement that I use. Do I still have to use Good Sam RV Rentals' forms?

If you have a separate rental agreement with additional rules and fees that you have the renter sign, you can do this, but this will be secondary during a rental with us.

All damages, fees, and issues will need to be fully recorded on Good Sam RV Rentals' forms for our platform to collect any post-trip charges from a renter. These forms must be signed by you and the renter. Any potential post-trip fees you would like to charge must be presented up-front in your listing and add-ons section.

Note: Claims may be denied without completed rental forms or penalty fees present in your listing at the time of booking.

Was this article helpful?

8 out of 10 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request